Presented in English with Cantonese and Spanish interpretation available upon request.
Please join us for this upcoming webinar to learn more about Universal Design for Learning (UDL and Visual Aids to Support all Children. UDL is an approach that supports the diversity of children in Early Childhood settings to access, engage, participate, and express themselves in all learning opportunities. Participants of this training will explore the idea of belonging as a key element of inclusion and learn, practice, and apply the concepts of UDL to ensure programs are able to meet the diverse needs of young children in their programs. Participants will also learn how to create and develop visual aids to teach children. Throughout the presentation, we will explore the ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE assessments as they relate to UDL and Visual Aids. Please note this training will be interactive and may use break-out rooms. Active participation is expected from participants. This training does not meet the Early Learning Scholarship requirement for six hours of in-depth professional development.
How to obtain professional development hours for webinars:
1. Provide your Workforce Registry ID number when you register.
2. Log into the webinar with the same name that appears on your Workforce Registry account.
3. Stay on the webinar for the duration of the training.
General webinar information:
* Spanish and Cantonese interpretation is available for all webinars in this series. If you require interpretation, please indicate the language on the registration form.
* Please note these webinars will be interactive and may use break-out rooms. Active participation is expected from participants.
* These webinars do not meet the Early Learning Scholarship requirement for six hours of in-depth professional development.
* Due to the high number of participants, we cannot currently issue certificates for this webinar series.
* Please allow up to one week after completion of the webinar for your professional development hours to appear in your profile.
* New dates for additional topics in this series will be added soon.
* We are not currently planning to make recordings of these webinars available.