Presented in English with Cantonese and Spanish interpretation available upon request.
Please join us for this upcoming webinar to review self-regulation and its importance in child development, and to become familiar with sensory supports for self-regulation. You will also hear tips on understanding how a child’s temperament affects how they manage their emotions, and how to look for patterns of behavior.
How to obtain professional development hours for webinars:
1. Provide your Workforce Registry ID number when you register.
2. Log into the webinar with the same name that appears on your Workforce Registry account
3. Stay on the webinar for the duration of the training.
General webinar information:
* Spanish and Cantonese interpretation is available for all webinars in this series. If you require interpretation, please indicate the language on the registration form.
* Please note these webinars will be interactive and may use break-out rooms. Active participation is expected from participants.
* These webinars do not meet the Early Learning Scholarship requirement for six hours of in-depth professional development.
* Due to the high number of participants, we cannot currently issue certificates for this webinar series.
* Please allow up to one week after completion of the webinar for your professional development hours to appear in your profile.
* New dates for additional topics in this series will be added soon.
* We are not currently planning to make recordings of these webinars available.