Presented only in English.
The Triple P Parenting Series (Positive Parenting Program) is for San Francisco parents and guardians of children with disabilities.
This program uses the things you already say, think, feel and do in new ways that:
– Increase the behaviors you like
– Deal positively, consistently and decisively with problem behavior
– Build positive relationships with your children
– Plan ahead to avoid or manage potentially difficult situations
– Take care of yourself as parents
– Geared towards parents of children ages 2 to 12 years old
Please note that this series will be conducted on Zoom with an in-person graduation.
Advanced registration is required for attendance. To register, call 415-920-5040 M-TH 10:00-4:00, or email [email protected].