Presented in English only.
September 1 – November 17
Every Friday; 10:00am-12:30pm
The Triple P Parenting Series (Positive Parenting Program) is for San Francisco parents and guardians of children with disabilities. Participants must attend all 12 sessions.
This program uses the things you already say, think, feel and do in new ways that:
– Increase the behaviors you like
– Deal positively, consistently and decisively with problem behavior
– Build positive relationships with your children
– Plan ahead to avoid or manage potentially difficult situations
– Take care of yourself as parents
– Geared towards parents of children ages 2 to 12 years old
This series is a combination of in-person, virtual and telephone sessions. Participants must attend our in-person first and last sessions.