Presented in English with Cantonese interpretation available.
In this adults-only online workshop, learn how to help young people with special needs be safe from bullying, abuse, and other harm.
We’ll practice ways parents & caregivers can teach young people of all abilities how to:
– Protect themselves from bullying
– Set and respect boundaries
– Move away from trouble before it grows
– Protect themselves from teasing and harassment
– Get help from adults – and persist until they get it
We’ll show how to adapt skills based on kids’ needs and abilities – and how to use the skills yourself in order to protect your child!